So far, we had to use Espressif’s tools to use Bluetooth on the ESP32. Today I will try it with the Arduino IDE. I am curious how it will work. Maybe you come with me on this discovery tour? For sure, we will learn a lot about how Bluetooth low energy, or BLE, works.
In this video we will cover:
- The basics of Bluetooth Low energy
- The different roles of devices
- How we debug BLE connections using our Smartphone
- We will build a notifier and a client
- We will try to fake a Polar H7 Heart Rate monitor (at least, the BLE part
- If we have time, we will have a look at An iTag Chain finder and a Xiaomi Flower care system
- And maybe we will discover some “secret sauces” necessary for a delicious meal?
BLE services: www.bluetooth.com/specificati...
Neil Kolban Github: github.com/nkolban
Neil Kolban books: leanpub.com/u/kolban
ESP32 Development Board: bit.ly/2sOMR3E
Supporting Material and Blog Page: www.sensorsiot.org
If you want to support the channel and buy from Banggood use this link to start your shopping: bit.ly/2jAQEf4 (no additional charges for you)
Official Wemos Store: s.click.aliexpress.com/e/jUzBiIq
Please do not try to Email me or invite me on LinkedIn. These communication channels are reserved for my main job
If you want to buy me a coffee: www.paypal.me/AndreasSpiess