Recently, Arduino released four new products. They all look very similar but use completely different Microcontroller chips. So we have to answer two questions: Do they know what they are doing and is it any good for us Makers? And of course: How do they compare with the ESP32?
In this video, we will look at these four boards:
- Arduino Nano Every
- Arduino Nano 33 IoT
- Arduino Nano 33 BLE
- Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense
And look into the following topics:
- An overview of their capabilities. We will also add a typical ESP32 board for reference
- We will have a look into how the Arduino IDE supports a multi-CPU Architecture environment
- We will look at the new 3.3-volt world and the dangers coming from this change
- Will find out bad things about the boards if they exist
- We will test the BLE and Wi-Fi functions and measure power consumption
- And we will try to answer the essential questions: What are the implications for the future of the Arduino platform. And: Is there a new star born?
I am a proud Patreon of GreatScott!, Electroboom, Electronoobs, EEVblog, and others
Comparison Chart: drive.google.com/open?id=1-pV...
Arduino Shop: store.arduino.cc/
NRF52840 boards: s.click.aliexpress.com/e/rAdN750M
Historic Computer video: ukposts.info/have/v-deo/bGV2gHl4jZhmuYU.html
: The links above usually are affiliate links which support the channel (no additional cost for you).
Supporting Material and Blog Page: www.sensorsiot.org
My Patreon Page: www.patreon.com/AndreasSpiess
My Bitcoin address: 19FSmqbBzb5zsYB1d8Bq4KbxVmezToDNTV
If you want to support the channel, please use the links below to start your shopping. No additional charges for you, but I get a commission (of your purchases the next 24 hours) to buy new stuff for the channel
For Banggood bit.ly/2jAQEf4
For AliExpress: bit.ly/2B0yTLL
For ebay.com: ebay.to/2DuYXBp
Please do not try to Email me or invite me on LinkedIn. These communication channels are reserved for my primary job