Ocean Alexander 37L SuperYacht Tour | See Inside this LEGENDARY Super Yacht

Переглядів 58,289

Yacht Addiction

Yacht Addiction

День тому

Join me on a full tour of this brand new superyacht. This is an Ocean Alexander 37 Legend or 37L. At 37 meters or about 120 feet long, you won't run out of fun spaces to enjoy on this incredible superyacht! This super yacht has multiple decks to lay out on and enjoy including a beach club and a hot tub up on the sun deck. I think my favorite room was the master stateroom which features huge windows that wrap around the room. The views are incredible! There was a mix of other photographers and clients on board while I was filming but we managed to capture everything and weave through the traffic.
SPECS:
Maximum Length 117’ 9" or 35.9 M
Length with Transom Door Extended Out 120’ 5” or 36.7 M
Waterline Length 100' 4" or 30.58 M
Beam 24’ 6” or 7.47 M
Draft 6’ 7” or 2.01 M
Displacement (est.) 321,875 lbs. or 146,000 KG
Fuel Capacity 5,500 gal. or 20,818 L
Water Capacity 1,060 gal. or 4,012 L
Holding Tank Capacity 540 gal. 2,044 L
Standard Generator Twin Kohler® 55 KW
Standard Power Twin MAN® V12 1900 HP
Please leave a like if you enjoyed the yacht tour! Thanks for watching!
Thank you to Ocean Alexander: oceanalexander.com/yachts/37l/
Subscribe for more Yacht Tours!
/ @yachtaddiction
About Yacht Addiction:
Hey, I’m Tony. Thanks for checking out Yacht Addiction on UKposts! If you love yachts, this is the place for you! New yacht tours go live every Friday.
I don’t work in the yacht industry and I don’t have a boating background. I’m just a guy that’s obsessed with yachts. Join me on this journey as I explore as many boats as I can. Cruisers, trawlers, superyachts, sport fishing, and sailboats.. I want to tour them all!
Need to get some Holiday shopping done? amzn.to/3cHeCQK
My Preferred Boat Shoes - amzn.to/3oYDE3t
My Camera Gear:
Camera - amzn.to/3COk7b0
Microphone - amzn.to/3HQEDvm
Backup Mic - amzn.to/3CRqb2l
Gimbal - amzn.to/311BibW
SD Card - amzn.to/3DKKTCh
Intro 0:00
Beach Club 0:51
Aft Deck 1:30
Main Salon 1:46
Galley 2:51
Guest Cabins 4:27
Sky Lounge 6:20
Bridge 7:00
Bridge Deck 8:20
Sun Deck 9:10
Master Stateroom 10:21
Bow 12:24
Crew Area 13:26
Engine Room 14:30
Outro 15:33
#OceanAlexander #Superyacht #SuperyachtTour

КОМЕНТАРІ: 98
@kbflorida888
@kbflorida888 2 роки тому
Tony, you have such a warm presentation that both informs yet you have enough presence to let the camera do its job too. Well done.
@YachtAddiction
@YachtAddiction 2 роки тому
Thank you so much and I am glad you enjoyed the video!
@lisaevans5840
@lisaevans5840 2 роки тому
Now, that's what I call an owner's cabin. I never understand why anyone would put the bathrooms forward of the bedroom, when you can have windows like that with the views to wake up with. Gorgeous!
@YachtAddiction
The windows are incredible on this one. Thanks for watching!
@jakeroon
@jakeroon 5 місяців тому
I think I prefer this version rather than the later hulls that have the split level in the master stateroom. That bow seating area and the master stateroom just seem to flow better.
@debbiejudd4933
@debbiejudd4933 2 роки тому
That's a very beautiful yacht. There's not much I would change. Thank you for showing us these great yachts.
@YachtAddiction
My pleasure!
@conserv1352
@conserv1352 2 роки тому
That’s a beautiful yacht, perfect size and layout to get on it with the boys
@manuelvanderslikke680
@manuelvanderslikke680 2 роки тому
Thank you Tony for this very nice show from this Ocean Alexander 37L a Superyacht indeed a great show from you like always. I like the Vip room on the lower deck they are spacious and there own walk in closet nice, the sky lounge I would change in the master and where the master is the I make the Panorama lounge for the aperitief and after diner lounge with a door to the bow but that what I think then I invite you to come along thanks again Tony
@markshutt1476
@markshutt1476 2 роки тому
Had not thought about moving the master, but like your idea. I'm in complete agreement, put a door in to the bow, whether it's the master or your lounge.
@jkennett9104
@jkennett9104 2 роки тому
Stunning
@theangelanimals9941
@theangelanimals9941 2 роки тому
Great looking yacht
@xrplover2785
@xrplover2785 2 роки тому
Great video thanks! Vast super yacht. Amazing features, thanks for sharing.
@YachtAddiction
My pleasure 😀
@kokomo9764
@kokomo9764 2 роки тому
As always my favorite area is the engine room. Overall this is a very nice yacht.
@YachtAddiction
I’ll always show the engines if I can! Thanks for watching.
@lqlarry
@lqlarry 2 роки тому
Thanks for sharing. Beautiful yacht! 🛳️🚢
@YachtAddiction
You bet!
@reynadelrey
@reynadelrey 2 роки тому
👍👍 VERY NICE SUPER YACHT, I ESPECIALLY LOVED THE MASTER CABIN !! ❤️ UNTIL NEXT TIME, “THANKS FOR THE TOUR”❗️😀
@YachtAddiction
I thought the master cabin windows were amazing! Thanks for watching!
@user-cy5dm2ll2m
@user-cy5dm2ll2m Рік тому
Very nice broo....I love this yacht !!!
@stevegray1308
@stevegray1308 2 роки тому
I like the simplicity of the salon. Not 100% on the guest cabins but they are not bad. The master is lovely.
@YachtAddiction
Sometimes a luxurious yet simple design is best! The guest cabins could ultimately be changed to fit your preferences. Thanks for watching! 😀
@keithherbert6533
@keithherbert6533 2 роки тому
love it thank you
@YachtAddiction
Thanks for watching!
@mmhfs
@mmhfs 2 роки тому
Lindo demais 👏👏👏 parabéns pelo seu belo trabalho. ❤️
@davidlagares9621
@davidlagares9621 2 роки тому
Terrific walk-thru Tony. I know it's a little difficult to do these with prospective clients at a show. Good Job!
@YachtAddiction
Thank you very much!
@leonardoroblescalano
@leonardoroblescalano 2 роки тому
Yacht is my deepest dream at all to be owned. Hope my dreams comes true...
@raynold3351
@raynold3351 2 роки тому
First and foremost I like your tours and the way you present it and yourself. I don't always like the yacht you tour but you are always professional. You always get a like from me. The only thing don't care for are yacht shows. The people on board are very distracting to me. I could not finish the tour when I watched it. I know it's not your fault and you do respect others on board. It's not you but me. Thank you for your channel and giving an old man entertainment. Till next time. 👍
@YachtAddiction
I understand where you are coming from. I always try to get private access to film but sometimes I have to film with others on board. The boat shows are definitely a necessity for the channel. It's the only place where you can find a large number of yachts both big and small lined up and ready to be viewed. This channel is a hobby/side project of mine so the only way to film enough content to post weekly is by filming as much as I can at the show. Thanks for your continued support!
@raynold3351
@raynold3351 2 роки тому
@@YachtAddiction Thank you. You should travel the world and do it full time. 🤓
@YachtAddiction
@@raynold3351 Maybe one day!
@ibererproductionsjazzrockc9316
@ibererproductionsjazzrockc9316 Рік тому
i want the ocean alexander!
@Corvette_pilot
@Corvette_pilot 2 роки тому
11:00 it looks like they should have made a door here and had this front deck as a private deck for the master! 🤔
@YachtAddiction
That would be a cool feature. They might be able to add that as a custom option.
@billywang5482
@billywang5482 2 роки тому
With the upgraded MTU2600 it's got a cruise speed of 19 and range of just under 800 at cruise speed. Drop it down to 10 it has over 3000 nautical miles of range
@YachtAddiction
Thank you for that info Billy!
@xingxanghanji6583
@xingxanghanji6583 2 роки тому
Second maybe. Love ur videos dude
@YachtAddiction
Thank you!
@kingv4728
@kingv4728 2 роки тому
Seriously? Infinity mirror? Its makes the Master Suit looks way more bigger and thats the best spot for me, amazing like always ,brother
@YachtAddiction
The master was my favorite room. Thanks for watching!
@kingv4728
@kingv4728 2 роки тому
@@YachtAddiction always brother. Always wait for yout new awesome videos
@TOM-C.
@TOM-C. 2 роки тому
Beautiful yacht! As Coastal Corvette stated below, I would have preferred a private entrance to the front bow portion, but I bet you can have that built to spec if you decided to buy one of these. I'm always curious about the cost of these yachts, but couldn't find a price tag on this one so it must be brand spanking new. My guesstimate is around $15 million depending on how she is fitted out? Another great tour. 👍✌
@YachtAddiction
That would be a cool design change if they were able to do it! I am not able to share the exact msrp but you’re you’re not completely off the mark (you’re a bit below). These yachts very customizable so the number can vary by 7 figures depending on your choices.
@TOM-C.
@TOM-C. 2 роки тому
@@YachtAddiction Yes, my $15 million was based on a bare bones yacht. Have them put a door to the front bow in the master, and block off the other entries with locked doors is another $200,000K lol 😁👍✌
@AKhan.28
@AKhan.28 2 роки тому
Spectacular! SO glad i found this channel
@cameronjohn7529
@cameronjohn7529 2 роки тому
Great tour.
@YachtAddiction
Glad you enjoyed!
@bksvukatsone2219
@bksvukatsone2219 2 роки тому
Nice tour.... I'll keep watching
@JUKA..AHA.
@JUKA..AHA. 2 роки тому
Great toure. Thanks. More please.
@YachtAddiction
More to come!
@JUKA..AHA.
@JUKA..AHA. 2 роки тому
You starting to be the best yaht toure gay. Dont change anything.
@johnsada9367
@johnsada9367 2 роки тому
I think the 35L has better layout ! With the aft facing seat, gym and Sauna in the beach club !
@YachtAddiction
I think you mean the 35R. But yes the Revolution series is definitely the more modern approach with the features/vertical design. The Legend series brings some modern design elements but still gives you that classic super yacht look. Can't go wrong with either!
@cl89251
@cl89251 2 роки тому
Can you give me the differences between the 35R & 37L
@darploin5071
@darploin5071 2 роки тому
Well that ceiling lighting turned a red in the bridge so you don't blind the captain so he keeps his night vision
@Bottna
@Bottna 2 роки тому
Is this size so it can be owner operated? Or is crew needed?
@YachtAddiction
You definitely want a crew for this one
@etobillion7805
@etobillion7805 2 роки тому
how much
@rohitpaul6886
@rohitpaul6886 2 роки тому
Price of the yet
@meaghanstone5770
@meaghanstone5770 Рік тому
Please show crew quaters
@Corvette_pilot
@Corvette_pilot 2 роки тому
4:20 is that Juliana Duque ? 😀
@markrookie7220
@markrookie7220 2 роки тому
We need prices as well
@Karl-xp1ih
@Karl-xp1ih Рік тому
Definitely like the 35R better. Better layout and more luxurious I think .
@YachtAddiction
@YachtAddiction Рік тому
I personally like the 35r more as well. All depends on what style of yacht you’re looking for though!
@Michael_Chater
@Michael_Chater 2 роки тому
Good video
@YachtAddiction
Thanks!
@keithherbert6533
@keithherbert6533 2 роки тому
thanks for the vid.
@YachtAddiction
Thanks for watching!
@pookatim
@pookatim 2 роки тому
I couldn't find any information about the range. Two V16 MUT's but only 5500 gallons doesn't seem like the range could be very great. IMO-1000 NM would be unlikely.
@bozenajencek
@bozenajencek Рік тому
like a video
@backdoorbursta2866
@backdoorbursta2866 2 роки тому
What is the value of one of these things?
@YachtAddiction
I’m unfortunately not able to share the msrp. It’s in the 8 figure range.
@emergingit
@emergingit 2 роки тому
Thanks Tony had to his the subscribe button without you even asking.! Great stuff.!
@YachtAddiction
Thank you!
@avincb
@avincb 2 роки тому
Enjoyed the quick review. You may not be aware of your overuse of the term "little". Distracting.
@YachtAddiction
Sorry about that! Sometimes I change up the adjectives and sometimes I can't stop repeating myself. Glad you enjoyed the video!
@darploin5071
@darploin5071 2 роки тому
It is beautiful until a massive wave breaks over the bow and smashes through those windows
@Johnnytotal
@Johnnytotal 2 роки тому
Looks like any guest could walk outside the master cabin, I would prefer it to be more seclusive.
@YachtAddiction
The windows are tinted so you'd have to press up against them to see through. But there are other yachts with more private master cabins if that's what you prefer!
@cprolland1539
@cprolland1539 Місяць тому
It s not a full beam master and it s so narrow and tiny for a 120 foot yacht......it has outside walkways on both side and no privacy at all. and yet you mentioned it s your favorite
@richmiller2501
@richmiller2501 2 роки тому
My Fav part of the video was when you were going to go down the port side to see the crew cabins and you said "Just kidding" hahahah
@YachtAddiction
Lol I try to make the path I take flow naturally but sometimes there's nothing you can do!
@ThePaulpope
@ThePaulpope 2 роки тому
They have screwed this up .... I really wanted to see the space in the bow where the ensuite for the master used to be.... used to have another laundry up there too....the 35R has a better layout I think
@mcsvls
@mcsvls 2 роки тому
Love Ocean Alexander, nicely laid out, but the crew quarters are not well designed. Who wants a laundry right up against the crew lounge area. Plus none of the crew quarters have even a port light, very closet like. Very closterphopic design for crew, plus shared head across two cabins.
@drouleau
@drouleau 2 роки тому
The 35R is sooooo much nicer
@YachtAddiction
Different people prefer different styles. I personally prefer the more modern 35R as well though.
@ENGBriseB
@ENGBriseB Рік тому
It's the stairs for me. They should be in the middle of the boat. Not on show. Nice yacht though.
@johnarrowhawkfeather
@johnarrowhawkfeather Рік тому
just so i understand is their somekind of rule that states the crew has to be segregated from the owners so basicly their supposed to stay below deck the whole voyage well not on my boat i will treat them like family and i will treat them well
@johnsada9367
First comment!
@YachtAddiction
Twice in a row I think!
@johnsada9367
I've just checked it ! My last "first comment" is on Ray Hunt custom's video !
@YachtAddiction
You missed the bonus video on Tuesday!
@kevinkennedy661
@kevinkennedy661 2 роки тому
Not to be a downer but the guest bathrooms blow away that boring uninspired master bath heck my three piece bathroom at my house is nicer.
@YachtAddiction
You're not being a downer, everyone is entitled to their opinion! If you saw the 35R tour I posted a few weeks ago you will find a much nicer master bath on that one. The highlight on the 37L master cabin is the wrap around windows. I can't share the msrp prices of each but they are similar so it all comes down to your preference on what's most important.
@robertmorey5500
@robertmorey5500 2 роки тому
OMG take the word LITTLE out of your vocabulary.
Маленькая и средняя фанта
00:56
Multi DO Smile Russian
Переглядів 1,9 млн
Touring a $3,200,000 SuperYacht | Custom Line 112 Super Yacht Walkthrough
15:54
Inside the $24 Million Ocean Alexander 35 Puro Superyacht (114ft)
21:35
Ocean Alexander 90R Yachts Tour
22:47
MotorPowerForce
Переглядів 10 тис.
Ocean Alexander 37L Yacht Tour & Review | YachtBuyer
17:22
YachtBuyer
Переглядів 20 тис.
This €10,000,000 Yacht is INCREDIBLE! | Lazzara UHV 87 SuperYacht Tour
28:11
Inside a Classic 1969 Benetti Yacht
11:56
Super Yacht Captain
Переглядів 8 тис.
$12.8 Million Superyacht Tour : Ocean Alexander 28E
15:12
AQUAHOLIC
Переглядів 166 тис.
Шлем пилота F35 дороже Феррари 🤑
0:55
Огневой Вал
Переглядів 747 тис.
ОБУЧЕНИЕ ВОДИТЕЛЕЙ
0:18
В ТРЕНДЕ
Переглядів 12 млн
Как выявить причину жора масла самостоятельно?
0:32
Кирилл Цыбулин | Автоподбор
Переглядів 6 млн