TWO NEW ALBUMS DROP THIS FRIDAY! (Cinematic Trailer)

Переглядів 1,345,324

Tom MacDonald

Tom MacDonald

2 роки тому

2 NEW ALBUMS AVAILABLE NOW only at www.HangOverGang.com
"Us Against The World" & "No Guts No Glory"
Very limited edition merch packs available.

КОМЕНТАРІ: 12 000
@Gung_Ho_Vids
@Gung_Ho_Vids 2 роки тому
Why are there over 400 thumbs down? Dana Carvey... "Could it be Saten.?"
@christyg.8811
@christyg.8811 2 роки тому
Because THEY, THE LOONY LEFT OR SHOULD I SAY CRAZY, THE DO NOTHING DEMS, AND LETS NOT FORGET THE CRAZY CRAZY LOOSING THEIR MIND F#CKIN #SNOWFLAKES
@christyg.8811
@christyg.8811 2 роки тому
Oh and let's not forget they do not want to lose power, they will do anything to keep it, and that is evil!
@frontierworld2489
@frontierworld2489 2 роки тому
The thumbs down are people who don’t like individual freedom, don’t like the truth and don’t see the necessity of what Tom speak on. They’re the people who probably only get fresh air from the plants that are inside their homes, and if they do go outside it’s to do a group photo with Cortez all masked up and all happy they are exactly what the looney left government hopes to see in people. They are the puppets who take a jab every half a year and say everyone’s got to do it in order to save mankind, the one’s who would give all their freedom and privacy away just to save the planet from all the food for plant live called CO2, which actually becomes a bigger tread to the planet if the CO2 level drop beyond a certain point. Plants and trees will not have enough food to live of. They’re the ones who applaud bill gates for creating a machine who does just that. These people are the biggest threat to this planet because they would allow a small group of psychopaths to run their plan to control every move a human being makes, putting them all in the lower class where they will own nothing and will be free. These people will actually fall for this nonsense. So to all the thumbs down, go choke in your masks while your protesting and supporting BLM which does nothing for this country except create division and a very hostile environment. Go hate the truth, but I do wish someday you will wake up!
@knschwaz2597
@knschwaz2597 2 роки тому
Nah that'd be 666
@catsrus5612
@catsrus5612 2 роки тому
Gen. Milley was on here and clicked the thumbs down 400 times. Off with this wannabe Chinese General.
@marianscirrotto5977
@marianscirrotto5977 2 роки тому
I'm 60 years old and this trailer actually gave me chills because it's so real. Without a doubt you will see my name in the shopping cart for two of each. Tom's music is the only thing that I can have a full conversation with my grandchildren about. He has all three generations of my family as fans
@gamingworld9184
@gamingworld9184 2 роки тому
ukposts.info/have/v-deo/mZaSeaOkkJypqac.html...
@AFellowDoktuh
@AFellowDoktuh 2 роки тому
Both me and my 71 year old grandma love Tom. We listen to every video and song he drops.
@DivaDannette
@DivaDannette 2 роки тому
Same here! 3 generations!
@carolforsythe6316
@carolforsythe6316 2 роки тому
Same here 3 generations of American Veterans! Go Tom! You get it!
@memymomalex
@memymomalex 2 роки тому
It gave me chills too lol whyyyy
@acalas47
@acalas47 10 місяців тому
Tom I'm a 63 year old veteran, I have a 23 year old son. With all the insane bullshit I've seen and dealt with in my life I have always thought and prayed what I have done and gone through would help to make the world a safer and better place. The last 3 years have had me questioning all of it, then by accident I ran into your music on youtube. So here's all I want to tell you and it comes from my heart, God Bless and watch over you and NEVER lose your passion or your belief and most of all your love. It will be individuals just like you who will make sure there's something that few can give this country and our world..hope.
@BrandonFiene-oj8qn
@BrandonFiene-oj8qn Місяць тому
Involuntary chills, etc. This is it. what else needs to change? NOTHING YOU'VE GOT NOTHING
@MisMit
@MisMit 2 роки тому
This guy has more balls than any of our leaders in this country. I'm not big on rap...but hey its growing on me. He has been automatically painted as a racist...just because he asks questions and brings attention to what going on. I have alot of respect for someone with the balls to stand up and tell the truth. Keep it real Tom!! ✌️
@wappytoontoon
@wappytoontoon 11 місяців тому
i realy think its admited cause this prepare us for whats coming and the day it comes it will be normal cause we knew it and we are just being doctrinated . cause nothing ever will happend to the elite and goverment and epstein shit etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc we are doomed and thats it and the rest is bs talk on the internet and real life.
@Susan-od9ww
@Susan-od9ww 11 місяців тому
EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!!
@jacksmachine1874
@jacksmachine1874 2 місяці тому
Tom for President!
@FlawdTV
@FlawdTV 2 роки тому
AMAZING WORK. My girlfriend's father is a 76 yr old Vietnam Vet. He said that this video made his hairs stand up. You transcend race, age, gender, culture, religion, etc. Keep your foot on the demons necks bruv. 💯🔥👊🏿🤘🏽
@nukem8128
@nukem8128 2 роки тому
Oh shit it's flawd, hell yeah 👊
@moeabber4217
@moeabber4217 2 роки тому
Appreciate the Flawd Wisdom, but no flaw detected. This Video 🎯 I want a movie now.
@scorptarget
@scorptarget 2 роки тому
💯💯
@particularbored6072
@particularbored6072 2 роки тому
It's great there's so many *"I'm really old and I like this"* comments, but I hope the *youths* of our country are paying attention the most.
@ExtremeRy
@ExtremeRy 2 роки тому
I’m 14 and I love Tom Macdonald and watch all of his videos and he makes good points so some of us are listening and know what is happening 😁
@idkan447
@idkan447 2 роки тому
I'm probably not in your country but I was and still am against this psychopaths! Greetings from Germany, I'm 18 and we have to end the leaders never ever should a human lead over an other human!
@prodbychef4409
@prodbychef4409 2 роки тому
Absolutely not
@Beregond1861
@Beregond1861 2 роки тому
Man I was a metaphorical inch from enlisting in the Marines around fall of 2020, then the election b.s. happenned. This war on truth is not gonna end well.
@samanthawammy550
@samanthawammy550 2 роки тому
Amen
@toddmarr1465
@toddmarr1465 2 роки тому
This advertisement alone is the biggest message anyone with truth has ever delivered. Thank you Tom and HOG.
@walterwhite9544
@walterwhite9544 2 роки тому
Tom MidDonald
@obzrv9628
@obzrv9628 Рік тому
TRUTH 🥫🫵🏼 THIZZZZ? ukposts.info/have/v-deo/fZRzgo9ogIp_p40.html
@jcmacmusic
@jcmacmusic 2 роки тому
It is so refreshing to see an artist tell the truth like this. You brought tears to my eyes brother Tom thank you...
@walterwhite9544
@walterwhite9544 2 роки тому
It is so refreshing to see a ratio
@marieann3496
@marieann3496 2 роки тому
Tom is trying to bring back the America that we were proud to be a part of. We need to stand with Tom and support his music, and stop letting our freedoms go one at a time until they are all lost to us forever.
@cloudkicker9593
@cloudkicker9593 2 роки тому
I totally agree but it's not just us in the US. It's Western Civilization. Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, All of Scandinavia, and England. We're all in the same situation together. Poland seems to be holding their own as they always have bless them.
@mattkissmyasstyrants8676
@mattkissmyasstyrants8676 2 роки тому
Now I Gotta get a red ski mask. Lol
@brandonlewis6216
@brandonlewis6216 2 роки тому
@@cloudkicker9593 I have always seen the fact that I met my polish wife and moved here 8 years ago as a blessing. Poland is an example that people can stand against this western virus!
@kyletrump8025
@kyletrump8025 2 роки тому
He's Canadian...
@psishow7823
@psishow7823 2 роки тому
@@kyletrump8025 He's from Canada. He's as American as anyone has ever been.
@derekstewart4944
@derekstewart4944 2 роки тому
Tom may be Canadian but he's a national fucking treasure in the US
@flamewalker04
@flamewalker04 2 роки тому
Born Canadian, now an American citizen iirc.
@dansweet6793
@dansweet6793 2 роки тому
Born in Canada but with the heart of a American.
@seabass819
@seabass819 2 роки тому
He more American than the (supposed) 80,000,000 people who voted Biden.
@perseusrex614
@perseusrex614 2 роки тому
oh he's PURE American now. That globo-canada shit got flushed down the toilet!
@saymstuff
@saymstuff 2 роки тому
@@perseusrex614 Nah, he's pure Canadian and always will be.
@jordanezell8887
@jordanezell8887 2 роки тому
It’s been five months since he’s put at these two albums and I still come back and I keep watching this trailer just because it’s so true, it gives me goosebumps every time I watch it. We need more people like Tom to help change the world, because it’s not like any form of government is helping.
@kacijohustead5408
@kacijohustead5408 Рік тому
#tomNATION. #FREEDOMHOG
@darrienwalker3720
@darrienwalker3720 2 роки тому
What I love about Tom, is the fact that not only is he not afraid to go out do say things people are too afraid to. But he responds to haters in such a way that they really cant argue back with logit logics because he uses true logic and facts to get his message and arguments across all while painting a beautiful picture
@baileybowman2449
@baileybowman2449 2 роки тому
Sitting here completely stunned. This is incredible! Tom Macdonald is not just an artist, he’s a visionary!
@aceeduventures
@aceeduventures 2 роки тому
ukposts.info/have/v-deo/mZaSeaOkkJypqac.html . .
@BasedHawaiian
@BasedHawaiian 2 роки тому
He’s a revolutionary! He’s a movement.
@fatheroftheholyghost4122
@fatheroftheholyghost4122 2 роки тому
He's a clout chaser
@CuriousOne75
@CuriousOne75 2 роки тому
@@fatheroftheholyghost4122 Not a Cloud chaser... a Cloud Walker. Nefelibata. (n.) lit. "cloud walker"; one who lives in the clouds of their own imagination, or one who does not obey by the conventions of society, literature, or art
@streettherapistunlicensedb4702
@streettherapistunlicensedb4702 2 роки тому
Fuck YESSSSS
@deidrarae9286
@deidrarae9286 2 роки тому
Tom, a Canadian that is more American than most Americans.
@shawnbruce6934
@shawnbruce6934 2 роки тому
Yes.
@joeymorsemusic
@joeymorsemusic 2 роки тому
Truth 💥
@xisting4me
@xisting4me 2 роки тому
Can you see the Irony Here? He is not a Canadian...he is an American.
@kaydee4296
@kaydee4296 2 роки тому
Listen- DONT LET THE MEDIA FOOL YOU.
@tommyharry6071
@tommyharry6071 2 роки тому
You sure?
@jodi6870
@jodi6870 2 роки тому
I wasn't expecting the emotions he brought up in me. Wow! This made me cry. Tom keep speaking up!
@jenncampbell277
@jenncampbell277 2 роки тому
It made you cry because you know it’s the truth, and you can feel something coming/changing in our society. I feel it too. A lot of us do.
@debbiegeorge5891
@debbiegeorge5891 10 місяців тому
I am 66 yrs old and you and I are on the same page. I pray that you keep it up as you have the ability to speak to the masses about how so many of us feel. Don’t know if you know God but I pray you do as you are preaching and He will protect you! God Bless you
@StevenCarlsonShow
@StevenCarlsonShow 2 роки тому
You are not alone! We are all in this together!
@klap215philly4
@klap215philly4 2 роки тому
💯💯
@scottwoodham7842
@scottwoodham7842 2 роки тому
💯💯💯💯💯💯%
@sylviaholevinski6923
@sylviaholevinski6923 2 роки тому
Yes 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
@sadmusic9260
@sadmusic9260 2 роки тому
ukposts.info/have/v-deo/gImpbKJkrqNltas.html
@sadmusic9260
@flomike1556
@flomike1556 2 роки тому
I am a Christian female, and I absolutely love what you're doing. We need more ppl to speak and stand up for our Freedom. God bless you Tom! Prayers for you!
@elizaethforeman249
@elizaethforeman249 2 роки тому
I to am a Christian female and I love what you’re doing Tom keep It up Tom, You have more people behind you than you know keep fighting, our freedoms are worth everything God bless you and yours
@kingsrule9724
@kingsrule9724 2 роки тому
Amen to that
@MN-yh7fw
@MN-yh7fw 2 роки тому
I’m also a Christian and I can listen to his songs all day long,
@subninja8069
@subninja8069 2 роки тому
As a muslim, I can listen to his songs all day as well
@MN-yh7fw
@MN-yh7fw 2 роки тому
@@subninja8069 cool
@donnablaney8254
@donnablaney8254 2 роки тому
Love to hear all of his music. It actually speaks to the soul within. It truly has meaning to people that listen and understand. Just keep it going and never stop. Love the tattoos too.
@Kimberly-gj4yw
@Kimberly-gj4yw Місяць тому
POWERFUL and 😢NECESSARY! I never in my life thought I would see this country… This world… Go in the direction it has gone. Thank you Tom and everyone who’s fighting the good fight!!!
@winst0n888
@winst0n888 2 роки тому
If this did not invoke emotion, your dead. The most brilliant marketing I have ever seen. It is going to be an honor to purchase these albums.
@danielgriff2659
@danielgriff2659 2 роки тому
Im gonna steal it...
@changingoftheguard7256
@changingoftheguard7256 2 роки тому
Sh*t yeah. The things running through my mind as that robotic voice was speaking. 1. Destroy camera 2. Look for escape 3. Prepare to kill
@m2hmghb
@m2hmghb 2 роки тому
@@changingoftheguard7256 HOG breaching the perimeter
@timpannkuk4751
@timpannkuk4751 2 роки тому
My birthday is on Friday
@Mr.Z1776
@Mr.Z1776 2 роки тому
Marketing, maybe...Truth, absolutely!!
@dannypostawa
@dannypostawa 2 роки тому
As a Marine Corps, Iraqi War Veteran of 2 deployments. We’re ready to resist. Us against the world. Much love.
@dansweet6793
@dansweet6793 2 роки тому
Thanks for your service, your fellow soldiers are in my prayers, they can use all of the prayers they can get.
@DoctorHero
@DoctorHero 2 роки тому
Thank you for your service.
@roblewis3147
@roblewis3147 2 роки тому
If that is so,how come America's own troops are getting ready to enforce Martial law??? Say what you want about Tom being a wannabe American, But I've been talking with alot of our police force and the Canadian military, at least thier wiling to stick along side us woke Canadiens, cause they can see right through the bullshit to.
@jenniferturner3554
@jenniferturner3554 2 роки тому
👍💪🙏🤝
@The.Wholistic.Wildflower
@The.Wholistic.Wildflower 2 роки тому
Thank you for your service 🙏🏼✨ God bless
@kennycab3374
@kennycab3374 2 роки тому
Watched this so many times. Now this week with watching all the truckers, I get tears in my eyes watching this. Please share this video with the truckers and all the people supporting the truckers. Its not too late.
@chrisraymond9867
@chrisraymond9867 2 роки тому
I've been listening to all this art you create for 3 hrs straight. Every track is so different from the next. Beats on point storyline delivery fucking on point. Haven't found anything I didn't like. Your in the middle of the Atlantic ocean surfing! Nobody can catch you now! Ride that fucking wave bro till you hit the shore! AMORE!
@superfly9487
@superfly9487 2 роки тому
This guy gets me more fired up for “freedom” than any politician could. HOGFAM....we got you Tom.
@lorireed8046
@lorireed8046 2 роки тому
Amen!!!! F'n LOVED this !!!
@freedom4955
@freedom4955 2 роки тому
I hear that
@Snakeyes11123
@Snakeyes11123 2 роки тому
This is something you want to put on before going to your job and telling your boss how you really feel.
@doriangasser9990
@doriangasser9990 2 роки тому
Yes we do!!!!
@FallacyDeCuir
@FallacyDeCuir 2 роки тому
Agree.
@lisahenkel9291
@lisahenkel9291 2 роки тому
They tried to ban Tom’s music, but we only made it to where they played it on the news. We make every song #1 on trending. We have proven you cannot silence Tom, nor his family. It’s us against the world.
@MoreBatteries
@MoreBatteries 2 роки тому
Yeah this made me cry with joy, and passion. I haven't felt this uplifted in so many years. You have warriors of all shapes, sizes, races, and opinions behind you Tom. Some of us physical, some of us mental, all with various talents and drive to give toward this movement.
@girlyjulia771
@girlyjulia771 2 роки тому
Tom. I am very new to your music. An by going thru every single one of them i can say you my man are a visionary. You are what this world needs again. To make it great once again. I love your music. I love the words your putting out. Your honesty in music is what we all need to be listening to. Thank you Tom for doing what you do. An thank you for you being you.
@jillmorgan5489
@jillmorgan5489 2 роки тому
“You know what you call disobedience? You know what we use to call that….FREEDOM🇺🇸🇺🇸Best LINE I’VE EVER HEARD…..CONGRATULATIONS TOM/NOVA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸I CANNOT WAIT TO BUY YOUR ALBUM and the last time I bought an album was back in da 80’S!!!!!!!!
@annailujsivrad7347
@annailujsivrad7347 2 роки тому
Lol! Same!!
@statonfilms2318
@statonfilms2318 2 роки тому
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
@stephaniestinnett6124
@stephaniestinnett6124 2 роки тому
Too excited.. it feels great to have a reason to get pumped up about something and look forward to something! #hangovergang
@jillmorgan5489
@jillmorgan5489 2 роки тому
@@stephaniestinnett6124 ABSOLUTELY 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
@realityruinnow4464
@realityruinnow4464 2 роки тому
The man is a marketing genius and the clout chasers refuse to understand why he's winning, but we know why, Hang Over Gang, the army is as real as it gets and it's growing...
@aceeduventures
ukposts.info/have/v-deo/mZaSeaOkkJypqac.html . . .
@user-rm6wk7fu4s
@user-rm6wk7fu4s 2 роки тому
👌💝
@user-rm6wk7fu4s
🤟❤️
@realityruinnow4464
@realityruinnow4464 2 роки тому
@@aceeduventures I'm not Islamic and will never be, stop spamming, spreading and pushing this propaganda Bullshit...
@robinhess7863
@robinhess7863 2 роки тому
I feel like marketing genius and hiphop go hand in hand more than other genres. Probably has to do with the hustle mentality
@elisegarner680
@elisegarner680 Рік тому
It is scary how true this is. Thank you Tom for not being afraid to speak the truth and fight for our freedom
@sindymccormick3045
@sindymccormick3045 2 роки тому
Dude! You're so on point! Wish you were in UK, would be amazing to meet you. Love your music,message,everything. Thank you
@coolcataye
@coolcataye 2 роки тому
Man, this guy is a legend! He has more patriotic, courageous American spirit than Americans.
@nick2105
@nick2105 2 роки тому
ukposts.info/have/v-deo/oIeJl2ZneIpmlZ8.html
@johnstewart6918
@johnstewart6918 2 роки тому
Tom macdonald is the new Eminem
@aaronking9632
@aaronking9632 2 роки тому
No no no. AMERICANS fight for their constitutional, and independence. The world needs to wake up, not just America. We need to stop oppressing and making people feel like they are entitled. Ignorance, is never bliss. And it's time they learn
@robp4616
@robp4616 2 роки тому
@@johnstewart6918 I'd venture to say he's better than Eminem; his message is larger.
@stax6942
@stax6942 2 роки тому
And it's funny too because he's Canadian. This is why we allies with Canada
@HopeForUs5
@HopeForUs5 2 роки тому
This needs to be a Public Service Announcement - GLOBALLY.
@pattysalvatore1407
@pattysalvatore1407 2 роки тому
@chico Brainwashed is a masterpiece. The changing music patterns, the step by step line up of the govts agenda listed so marvelously.
@Familyfirst1971
@Familyfirst1971 2 роки тому
Yes it does
@Ethangelion1.11
@Ethangelion1.11 2 роки тому
Tom we need a movie I want to see this movie
@tukpunker
@tukpunker 2 роки тому
that's adorable.
@karlbyrne6021
@karlbyrne6021 2 роки тому
Well I'm watching. With eyes wide open. Love from Dublin, Ireland
@paularibeiro1624
@paularibeiro1624 2 роки тому
This guy is blowing my mind. Everytime I listen to another track it just gets better & blows it even more. I hate rap but I love this. Go Tom you are awesome & the only one who's not afraid to say it like it is. ❤
@user-fo9ej4yf6w
@user-fo9ej4yf6w Місяць тому
I Love that he didn't take up a stage name. He just rocked his real name.
@slippinjimmy6997
@slippinjimmy6997 2 роки тому
This guy seriously has what it takes to be a fucking revolutionary. Which the world desperately needs right now.
@tiffanynolandnoland8310
@tiffanynolandnoland8310 2 роки тому
Amen 💯
@DanaKot336
@DanaKot336 2 роки тому
Well, we better join this state of mind. Every person can be revolutionary in their own way. If we all won't comply with this satanic order, we all will Revolutionize the system and set ourselves free like god intended
@lisagedda1966
@lisagedda1966 2 роки тому
Amen speak real world real life from is ours things people run from or don't care it's time for realist and positive change paying attention for once god given rights freedom of speach and more.. 💯📢🗯🏳🌟🤔
@frontierworld2489
@frontierworld2489 2 роки тому
I give it five days and it’s going to hit a million views.
@I_scribbles
@I_scribbles 2 роки тому
Honestly never paid attention to him but now he has my attention.
@alwaysbreezy37
@alwaysbreezy37 2 роки тому
Tom MacDonald isn't an artist, he's a movement 🙌 LFG #HOG
@aceeduventures
@user-rm6wk7fu4s
🤔
@aalynnodell9809
@aalynnodell9809 2 роки тому
Let's f@cking go!!
@BasedHawaiian
@BasedHawaiian 2 роки тому
Go Bs! So sad that my Red Flops are third in the standings. All these wanna be imitation artists don’t understand that Tom is a movement and that’s why he can’t be reached.
@mrweddingspeech151
@mrweddingspeech151 2 роки тому
Damn skippy
@lisagoostree9148
@lisagoostree9148 2 місяці тому
LOVE TOM.... Epic, brought tears to my eyes ❤
@djsherrard8904
@djsherrard8904 Рік тому
I am sharing to everyone that needs to hear this message. So glad these were my first 2 CDs.
@daniellenatoli2758
@daniellenatoli2758 2 роки тому
Just saying...if you and Nova ever want to start putting out movies y'all will be just as successful as you are with music! Great stuff!! Can't wait til Friday
@TheAnnoyingBoss
@TheAnnoyingBoss 2 роки тому
Eh when you're as good as they are you know you can do all kinds of things really well if you wanted to. The problem is you can't do everything. You gotta do the right thing 😉
@Truth911-
@Truth911- 2 роки тому
I was just thinking that while watching this. He could definitely put out a successful movie.
@AriS-gg7gw
@AriS-gg7gw 2 роки тому
Just like a movie, this guy's message is fictional. Dude selling albums is not the guy saving the world.
@andythomason5576
@andythomason5576 2 роки тому
@@AriS-gg7gw His message is fictional? Am I misunderstanding you? Seems you are making the same mistake Tom claims he was making. In your arrogance, you think it is just Tom MacDonald that thinks this way? That knows these truths? Dude, there are millions of us that don't even like this style of music but we love what Tom is saying because we know these truths just as well. So please, do continue to be arrogant and deluded. It's ok man, your delusional world is collapsing. I don't know what people will do when all that they thought was real vanishes before their eyes. I do know, however, the new world that will form out of that darkness will be very different from the world you think you live in. So once again please keep on with your way of thinking. Keep saying the millions of HOG's out here is just a fictional claim by some rapper dude on youtube. Ya think that.
@tovanto3971
@tovanto3971 2 роки тому
ukposts.info/have/v-deo/sYFzooaLaaiJk5s.html
@lesc3054
@lesc3054 2 роки тому
Damn son, I am a 58 year old grandmother and this sent chills down my spine! You are needed at this time in history. This old patriot American will stand with you Tom. I will fight this necessary fight with you and my fellow patriots. You speak the Truth to Power. I pray for you everyday to keep waking up the younger, brainwashed populace. God Bless you Tom.
@Tomeccho
@Tomeccho 2 роки тому
Isn't it amazing how many of us oldies (omg are we *old* now?!?? no way! the world has moved and changed but in my mind my time has stood still since my 30s, I have aged and gained wisdom but not gotten older) but how many of us have been drawn to this amazing man and artist and visionary. Don't like rap? Doesn't matter. Hate tattoos? Eh, who cares. Abhor unGodly symbolism? Is irrelevant. Because what we have here is a man who's soul is shining through like a beacon regardless of his outwardly trappings or appearance or method of delivery and his message cannot be ignored by anyone except those thoroughly indoctrinated by evil. And even they cannot completely ignore his truth. That is why they hate him so much: He is the GOAT. He is a threat.
@boogiej
@boogiej 2 роки тому
Amen
@beaverhunter2008
@beaverhunter2008 2 роки тому
51 me and love this and i don't like rap
@jennylee3738
@jennylee3738 2 роки тому
55 and I love this young man! His feels his message all the way to his soul.
@jeanniejohnson3975
@jeanniejohnson3975 2 роки тому
Tom and Nova, THIS IS SOOOOOO GREAT!!!!!!!! Absolutely love it! Wish it was longer, lol. Gives me chills everytime I watch it!!! You guys are great!
@countryboii4107
@countryboii4107 2 роки тому
This gave me Major Goosebumps I'm ready to fight for anything that is good and right!!! LETS GO!!!! 🇺🇲🇺🇸🇺🇸🤘🤘🤘
@PyrettaBlaze
@PyrettaBlaze 2 роки тому
You can kill a man, but not an idea. Nova’s editing is EPIC in this. The scripting is amazing too. Seriously, HOG would love you to make a film for us. You already have the soundtrack and experience (acting in Best Rapper Ever, Nova’s editing, Tom’s writing, your work on sets, costume design)…Hang Over Gang would support you in this endeavor. We love you guys.
@aceeduventures
@badblood3564
@badblood3564 2 роки тому
@@aceeduventures Kid Fuc-ers Goats if they cant get kids
@amandamoon9772
@amandamoon9772 2 роки тому
Yes id love a film!!
@allencrameriii9305
@allencrameriii9305 2 роки тому
I, Allen Grant Cramer III. PROUD H.O.G.FAMILY MEMBER, SUPPORT THIS ( MOVIE) 💡 GREAT VISIONARY... NOVA & TOM WORK WELL TOGETHER.
@nickbarr1381
@nickbarr1381 2 роки тому
*We The People* ukposts.info/have/v-deo/r4qApq99qZiAuGQ.html *!!!!LISTEN TO THIS GUY!!!!* *!!!!..MORE LYRICS OF TRUTH..!!!!*
@Stiffeno
@Stiffeno 2 роки тому
When the advertisement of a new album is better than 99% of anything Hollywierd has put out in the last decade👌🏻😎
@jameschild1321
@jameschild1321 2 роки тому
100%
@carolchildofgod1467
@carolchildofgod1467 2 роки тому
True dat!
@clue73457
@clue73457 2 роки тому
He's literally the biggest snowflake victim in the world.......
@stephenhiggins1629
@stephenhiggins1629 2 роки тому
Agreed!! I couldnt tear myself away from this video
@jessicasnustad2162
@jessicasnustad2162 2 роки тому
@@clue73457 how do you figure??? He is spitting straight facts sweetheart....
@susanbollier2679
@susanbollier2679 2 роки тому
Just received the shirts that I ordered ! Love them , they are perfect for my Christmas list. Thanks for getting them to me so fast ! My husband ,who is 73 will love it . Got one for him and my son . Thanks for all you and your girl do .
@Mixer-bg2zq
@Mixer-bg2zq 2 роки тому
First time ive ever commented on one of your videos. Thanks to you i speak whats on my mind regardless of what people think ive been driving around blasting your music and telling people about you. Im glad you cane into all our lives and opened our eyes to what the world truly looks like. Thank you Tom for being true to us.
@augere9620
@augere9620 2 роки тому
Tom doesn't buy flashy clothes or chains. Tom reinvests the money he earns to make INSANE trailers like this! TOM WE ARE WITH YOU!!!
@user-rm6wk7fu4s
❤️👌
@Sampsadioz
@Sampsadioz 2 роки тому
You do realize they make this by their own. They does not need to invest shit to this. Tom does not buy those things by choice.😂
@justme-ij2qy
@justme-ij2qy 2 роки тому
@@Sampsadioz You do realize that buying cameras, computers, props, printing album covers, etc. is investing in his career/business right?
@MrTambourineMan.
@MrTambourineMan. 2 роки тому
He does buy Gucci and chains though doesn’t he?
@blazinhaze8339
@blazinhaze8339 2 роки тому
@@MrTambourineMan. he has said all the jewelry is all fake (that lip ring must be real tho)
@taviakane2807
@taviakane2807 2 роки тому
Every single human today needs to hear this over and again until it's verbatim. This is exactly what is happening. Boom. 👊🔥 I love you Tom and Nova!
@anthonyjr.8892
@anthonyjr.8892 2 роки тому
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
@patriciamccoy9873
@patriciamccoy9873 2 роки тому
Couldn't agree more!
@cujo5012
@cujo5012 2 роки тому
We hear it in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇸💯💯
@sassysweet5341
@sassysweet5341 2 роки тому
Yyyeeesss
@sassysweet5341
@sassysweet5341 2 роки тому
Yyyeeesss
@mistique77
@mistique77 2 роки тому
@Tom n Nova, YES IT IS!! AND YES WE ARE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO 💓
@mistique77
@mistique77 2 роки тому
Ty SO much for the thoughtfulness and caring for me n my lil comment 🥺😘😉🙏💕🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
@jessbcuzican
@jessbcuzican 9 місяців тому
You are a born leader and i believe you are leading the world to the truth and reality of whats happening right in front of us . Thank you ffor spreading the word in music . The more people that hears your music the more that peoples eyes start to open and more the better . I believe that you have most of the world behind you, you no longer have to face and fight alone, cuz we all got yoir back. Love you Tom and Nova
@katietaylor8005
@katietaylor8005 2 роки тому
God provided Tom at just the right moment that everybody needs him. It's time to be united...to stand as one against all evils. I'm proud to be apart of that unification!
@elenin1207
@elenin1207 2 роки тому
So true I don't want to murder all these woke Clowns but probably have to... Cuz that's all they want, understand.
@roganwoodworth6752
@roganwoodworth6752 2 роки тому
Amen to first one
@Chancetheactor
@Chancetheactor 2 роки тому
Me2 Amen!🙏
@zzconmanzz1
@zzconmanzz1 2 роки тому
@Jason Cthink your the only one who made that connection. No everyone God provides has to be the second coming of Jesus.
@unisoulja6227
@unisoulja6227 2 роки тому
@Jason C How on Earth did you make that leap? lol
@laurafoxworthy7261
@laurafoxworthy7261 2 роки тому
Your marketing is just WOW! I'm a 55 year old woman who loves rock and metal but your music just speaks to me! Keep bringin it Tom I love how you make the "WOKE" Squirm!! Love you and I fight with you for our freedom!
@reformedwheat5648
@reformedwheat5648 2 роки тому
I could not have said it better as a 51 year old who is from a military family. When the vaccine mandate happens in the military, they are going to dishonorably discharge those that refuse. That is truth, which is quickly going by the wayside #HOG
@angeloffish
@angeloffish 2 роки тому
*Tom shouting at the robot voice* Me: YOU GO, TOM!!!! ✊🏻 Robot: One man will not change that. Me: I think he just did 🙂. That video got me emotional. This man rocks. Nova too. I didn’t listen to rap util I heard Tom. Now, I’m always listening to him.
@sweetrouble420
@sweetrouble420 11 місяців тому
Wow, Tom! All that passion for humanity touched my soul! Thank you for fighting the good fight alongside many of us! I stand with you!
@hurst4141
@hurst4141 2 роки тому
I can’t fucking wait. This message is everything
@itzterrencem257
@itzterrencem257 2 роки тому
He spoke what we was thinking 💯
@CarryDayAaliHossain
@CarryDayAaliHossain 2 роки тому
So nice bro
@user-rm6wk7fu4s
❤️😍
@jane---489
@jane---489 2 роки тому
*_Ditto sentiment ..._*
@albaloren2369
@albaloren2369 2 роки тому
I love your BRAIN!!!!
@suehinson1629
@suehinson1629 2 роки тому
Trailer: Had me............. "Pounding my fist, teeth gritting, and HELL YEAH'EN! in total PATRIOTIC AGREEMENT!!" Thank you, Tom! Amen and Amen! I appreciate the HANG OVER GANG! Much love and God bless.
@asterixd4516
@asterixd4516 2 роки тому
I am from India and damn he is awesome 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 you tu b cancel culture has got to us as well maby videos on truth about left are being deleted twitter banned many such accounts there was a toolkit by Greta Thunberg which got leaked for fake farmer protests and inciting violence in the capital it was just like BLM protests utter ignorant violence
@marilynjannarone4911
@marilynjannarone4911 2 роки тому
I love this side of you. This is more badass than any mainstream video. Tom do you realize you have changed many views about hip hop ? And, for the positive. ..And, you have done it independently. Can't help but be so proud. Look how far you have come. And, I have been a fan since watching you on stage spittin " hellavit". Which is also a dope track. , Kristi
@ufoproofs
@ufoproofs 2 роки тому
I think half of the world is with you and share your thoughts... I mean I'm writing this comment from another continent, I'm not even American, but I think what you say it's valid everywhere in the world, that's why we listen your music and that's why we support you
@75thregiment
@75thregiment 2 роки тому
After 10 years as a combat vet in Afghanistan...I know war. I come back to this country that I love and call home to find that there is another conflict to fight...and make no mistake...we WILL fight. Freedom will not fie...nor will the truth. Bring the truth Tom...we got your six 🇺🇲 #HOG for life
@gamingworld9184
ukposts.info/have/v-deo/mZaSeaOkkJypqac.html..
@d26075foxy
@d26075foxy 2 роки тому
Hoo-ah!
@conmom2534
@conmom2534 2 роки тому
🤗
@msflintstone1769
@msflintstone1769 2 роки тому
Thank you for your service... 🇺🇸💪
@jamesfoster4291
@jamesfoster4291 2 роки тому
Semper Fie! Our time is near!! Ready ready
@MoJoebrojo
@MoJoebrojo 2 роки тому
Being a patriot definitely has it's ups and downs. This morning I was quite down but after seeing this, I got fucking pumped! Keep fighting HOG!
@gamingworld9184
@MoJoebrojo
@MoJoebrojo 2 роки тому
I love Islam and and it's people and have alot of respect for it🤷🏽‍♂️
@TheStraykittiez
@TheStraykittiez 2 роки тому
Same!
@kbeau4690
@kbeau4690 2 роки тому
Same!
@ilovetosingx3
@ilovetosingx3 Рік тому
I’m not being bullied anymore 😔💔 Make it a safe place again . Thank You 🙏 and I’m not alone and I’m not guilty the world 🌎 needs to be a better place again Tom and Nova!! -Kim 👩🙏 #HANGOVERGANGFOREVER!
@nickydeuce2804
@nickydeuce2804 2 роки тому
Tom, u r the man, keep doing what you do, don't give in to the corruptions of record labels you got this bro, you have already proven that you don't need them, love your work, keep it real
@Dalegot07
@Dalegot07 2 роки тому
“It’s been me against the world since I was old enough to think” Me too Tom…..Now it’s WE against the world…..and WE will prevail
@tracilmoser1677
@tracilmoser1677 2 роки тому
Yes it is and yes we will. I fought alone too until HOG became part of my life .
@daniela.m.d7655
@daniela.m.d7655 2 роки тому
🙌
@rebellious_jayy
@rebellious_jayy 2 роки тому
🦁✊
@donnatassa2018
@donnatassa2018 2 роки тому
We Are Many...
@rebellious_jayy
@rebellious_jayy 2 роки тому
They are few...
@offroadxj1
@offroadxj1 2 роки тому
I literally cried watching this.... Epic doesn't begin to explain how strongly I feel about your message! THANK YOU TOM/NOVA!!!
@jfo1534
@jfo1534 2 роки тому
Absofuckinlutely Jason, from Jason.
@BlueAngelYT
@BlueAngelYT 2 роки тому
Same it's like happy tears! Fight within all of us!
@alexanderl9721
@alexanderl9721 2 роки тому
Me too, me too. I just recently dared to publicly open my mouth about how our society sexualizes our children, how black votes matter more than black lives, how North Korean women are being sold to sex slavery in China while women in the west sell themselves on Only Fans and inspire underage girls to illegally sell their nudes on the Internet and how left extremists are dictating how everyone should think and feel. I've been called a nazi and lost most of my friends in the process but I won't let anyone shut me up from now on. Seeing this at the moment right after I finally dared to speak is so damn inspirational, you have no idea.
@spiritualtaurus7942
@spiritualtaurus7942 2 роки тому
Me to brother😢💪🏻💪🏻💜
@spiritualtaurus7942
@@BlueAngelYT exactly how I feel.
@tracieadams101
@tracieadams101 8 місяців тому
I don't think I can love this more. Great performance dude!😮
@stephanilock2479
@stephanilock2479 2 роки тому
I get chills and almost cry every time I watch this Tom n Nova. Hang Over Gang Forever!!!
@vickiroman189
@vickiroman189 2 роки тому
This man's courage makes me cry. A grateful heart full of love to Tom and Nova.
@technicalgaming7038
@technicalgaming7038 2 роки тому
ukposts.info/have/v-deo/mZaSeaOkkJypqac.html . . .
@cindymorgan5929
@cindymorgan5929 2 роки тому
AGREED
@SPLaholic
@SPLaholic 2 роки тому
Just wait. I don't think Tom has reached his potential, yet. This is only just the start. I predict lots of greatness coming from Tom and Nova. Can't wait for Friday
@sadmusic9260
@firingallcylinders2949
@firingallcylinders2949 2 роки тому
He hasn't shown us his true power yet.
@karrieramirez9174
@karrieramirez9174 Рік тому
Many many stand with you and want to fight for freedom! Wish more were not afraid like you and would speak up too! Love you
@ilovetosingx3670
@ilovetosingx3670 Рік тому
🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️
@PhoenixPhyl
@PhoenixPhyl 17 днів тому
Who knew THIS would be happening NOW in 2024?! Just me and Tom? Neat. Glad I listen to him then. ❤
@jinnvision8518
@jinnvision8518 2 роки тому
Tom has some Tom Cruise level acting skills. Just look at his eyes, the truth, the stress, the courage 00:54
@pixelfan3014
@pixelfan3014 2 роки тому
@Khaeldranis True. He is not acting at all. That is why he hits the right notes for me.
@stephaniestinnett6124
I was thinking Keefer Sutherland in 24 type Vibes.. yes.. I do believe him and that he is not acting!
@practicingpreparedness100
@practicingpreparedness100 2 роки тому
He’s better than Tom cruse
@redshed2020
@redshed2020 2 роки тому
Don't have to act when you believe what you're saying.
@keinlieb3818
@keinlieb3818 2 роки тому
Definitely not an act.
@spoalx611
@spoalx611 2 роки тому
Dam Fucking Right "Its Us Against The World " Tom MacDonald is the legend of my generation. Nova is too because her creativity is like nothing I've seen before. GOD BLESS YOU GUYS... KEEP THAT🔥🔥🔥🔥COMING
@aceeduventures
ukposts.info/have/v-deo/mZaSeaOkkJypqac.html . ...
@aliciamehrman5648
@aliciamehrman5648 2 роки тому
A voice for us all !! God bless you Tom
@maddmoxxib9163
@maddmoxxib9163 2 роки тому
I have this clip as the background on my phone every time I open my phone this plays. Gives my the fule i need for the fire to keep burning. Thank you Tom. 🔥✊🏻💯🇺🇸
@gamezgarage3987
@gamezgarage3987 2 роки тому
I didn't think it was possible to have the chills for an entire 4 mins
@Pookabee
@Pookabee 2 роки тому
@ye𖤐 you're a terrible person.
@Tranquility32
@Tranquility32 2 роки тому
Yes! Exactly!!!
@Tranquility32
@Tranquility32 2 роки тому
@ye𖤐 Hi. Just sending you well wishes!
@theswolemates
@theswolemates 2 роки тому
@@Pookabee why?
@madphoenixrising
@madphoenixrising 2 роки тому
Me too!!!!!! I have not been affected like that in a long time. Still have goosebumps......
@DarkSta77
@DarkSta77 2 роки тому
I’ve got literal fucking chills watching this. TM is not just the hero we asked for, he’s the hero we need.
@spiritualtaurus7942
Same, I felt hope.🙌💪🏻
@cynicaltexan9639
@cynicaltexan9639 2 роки тому
I wouldn't say a hero, more a messenger
@markberry7193
@markberry7193 2 роки тому
I got the chills also, TM is on point!!
@sontelena8818
@sontelena8818 2 роки тому
For real!! I just posted the same thing. Gets me hype!!
@agent_ofchaos7919
@agent_ofchaos7919 2 роки тому
Like right
@erinhumanier9155
@erinhumanier9155 2 роки тому
Thank you so much for shining your multidimentional light on mother earth. You are my brother. I stand by your side. We are with many! Love from the Netherlands
@JohnNiemsMusic
@JohnNiemsMusic Рік тому
Wow - I can relate Tom as all my music has been censored because of the TRUTH I sing about! You've inspired me more to keep on keeping on! Bravo!
@KevinFrost
@KevinFrost 2 роки тому
"It's us against the world." The most true words that will be spoken in September 2021, and it's only day 1.
@aceeduventures
@memevarg2530
@memevarg2530 2 роки тому
Goddamn this is better than most "motivational" scenes in Hollywood movies nowadays! Way to go Tom! Speaking the truth and sadly getting closer to the words of "Cloned Rappers"... Respect
@gamingworld9184
ukposts.info/have/v-deo/mZaSeaOkkJypqac.html...
@glacierglider8893
@glacierglider8893 2 роки тому
He could be an actor if he wanted to. He really is talented and this was absolutely brilliant and creative and true. Wow! This made me feel so good.
@AxxLAfriku
@AxxLAfriku 2 роки тому
I HATE people that HATE other people. The comment I respond to did not spread HATE. That is good. BUT! I get a lot of HATE comments on my amazing videos and I HATE it. Please don't start spreading HATE. Do I have to HATE you too, dear me
@JB-nj4cp
@JB-nj4cp 2 роки тому
@@AxxLAfriku "I HATE people that HATE other people." Think about what you just said. i'll wait.
@keithknight666
@keithknight666 2 роки тому
Hollyweird .. I have not watched t.v or movies in 10 year's.. I don't even own a t.v ..screw all of that..
@hockeydad6211
@hockeydad6211 2 роки тому
There are so many Canadians that feel the same way. In fact there are so many French, British, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, African Australian, South Americanetc etc etc. That feel the same way. We are ALL in this together
@cyberoptyx7997
@cyberoptyx7997 Рік тому
I feel this speech on so many levels, and as I have given up on a lot, this was a moment to remind me why my struggles, are really OUR struggles. Thank you
@marcushamner5994
@marcushamner5994 2 роки тому
“One person can make a difference.”- Stan Lee Tom McDonald is the G.O.A.T. 😊👊🏾❌🎸
@newworld8271
@newworld8271 2 роки тому
@victor00420
@victor00420 2 роки тому
You know what the goat represents not a good thing. His absolutely incredible artist
@stephenhobbs5883
@stephenhobbs5883 2 роки тому
Woah coming in with the heater! Edit i love he quoted Stan Lee 🤧
@aquickeningspirit1212
@aquickeningspirit1212 2 роки тому
Want to help many people Tom..? Buy some (500K) Ripple XRP Crypto Currency and hold long term (2 years)... Your "HOLDING" will help many average people and yourself.. Salute...! The SEC is one of the Dragons Greedy Heads that will be defeated.. Do some homework on this issue...
@lordcavalier9688
@lordcavalier9688 2 роки тому
@@victor00420 it’s g.o.a.t. Greatest of all time.
@deciumguarino8253
@deciumguarino8253 2 роки тому
This "commercial" was dope as hell and I can't wait for Friday. See you there 😎
@aceeduventures
@user-rm6wk7fu4s
💜👌
@commonsense3890
@commonsense3890 2 роки тому
Yes sir ree !
@davidfarrens3572
@davidfarrens3572 2 роки тому
It's "A" Trailer, it is insight! See this is what wrong wit the 3rd World MURCIA! Commercial's F#, give me a break!
@deciumguarino8253
@deciumguarino8253 2 роки тому
@ye𖤐 I'm a 20 year old born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago who had two liberal parents and currently has a liberal girlfriend. I agree with the things that he says and I find that often times, people who disagree with what Tom says either doesn't care about the world, or doesn't put enough thought into what they're doing. Stop generalizing people, it makes you look like an idiot. Just because I'm a fan of Tom McDonald doesn't mean that I have to conform to the way that you perceive everyone
@NJcross
@NJcross 11 місяців тому
Tom you are the spirit you ain't human What you speak actually feel me with deep truth Love you broo😘😘😘 From kenya
@pattybarnes1450
@pattybarnes1450 8 місяців тому
Wow! I want to say it was great acting, but I truly believe it was no act. It was pure love of freedom. And every word, every emotion was real. Delivered with so much passion and truth. Respect
@colonelobstruction2498
@colonelobstruction2498 2 роки тому
Haven't bought an album since the 90s. Finally, a man worth supporting.
@tanyarobinson2098
@tanyarobinson2098 2 роки тому
Same! Just got a notification yesterday mine are in the mail! We have to support anyone making a stand against the evil & insanity!!
@Jessica32409
@Jessica32409 2 роки тому
Same, all the shit I had that played cds I busted out when I got the albums wouldn’t work, the tray wouldn’t open in my book shelf cd/cassette/radio player, the cd reader in my old Walkman was busted too and my laptop doesn’t have a disc reader installed in it. Damn all this high tech shit! Lol anyways, needless to say i sat in my car all night just so I could listen to them! They are sooooo good!
@mmg198643
@mmg198643 2 роки тому
Right?!
@sirtigalotwolfe2962
@sirtigalotwolfe2962 2 роки тому
@@tanyarobinson2098 evil insanity, record labels, other artist will follow his lead and suddenly music is Free again... un-regulated.
@jenh7947
@jenh7947 2 роки тому
Man, I bought a CD player, Found it on sale in my local store, picked it up. I've a ton of CDs but it was wanting to order these two which made me do it. Been listening a lot to them but also to some long lost friends and all. Good times.
@tylerlivingood662
@tylerlivingood662 2 роки тому
I'm supposed to go to a protest at my hospital today because I'm about to lose my job for noncompliance for the jab. Thanks for the confidence booster... UPDATE: WOW, I didn't expect this to blow up like it did, thanks for everyone's support makes me feel not so alone! I'm an ICU RN and have been in the middle of this since the beginning, so I know what I'm dealing with more than most. Also just wanted to tell everyone how the protest went, we had our head of neurosurgery MD out there protesting with us while our CEO sat up at the top of the hill watching. Our neurosurgeon must know something others don't. But we had three or four different reporters out there documenting the situation, and the support from the travelers on the road was overwhelming. Thanks everyone here in the HOG! Keep fighting!
@lesliemcc9631
@lesliemcc9631 2 роки тому
👏🤘
@shawnbruce6934
@shawnbruce6934 2 роки тому
Stay Strong!!
@xisting4me
@xisting4me 2 роки тому
"F" yeah...you don't have to push a good vaccine for a real pandemic.
@sheilaabraham4350
@sheilaabraham4350 2 роки тому
Godspeed friend.
@tylerlivingood662
@tylerlivingood662 2 роки тому
@@shawnbruce6934 Thanks brother I will!
@B3DFire
@B3DFire 2 роки тому
Friend just introduced me to your music. We need more of u
@dimlamepresentations1622
@dimlamepresentations1622 2 роки тому
Beautifully done. Thank you.
@thatguy8011
@thatguy8011 2 роки тому
The world is changing before our eyes , culture , race , economics . . I fear only that people wont listen . The Government should fear the people , not the other way around . Thanks Tom .
@jamieallen1150
@jamieallen1150 2 роки тому
They DO fear the people. Why do you think they go to such lengths to lie and cheat and brainwash!? The real pandemic is mass psychosis. It’s time for everyone to wake up.
@englandexpects2056
@englandexpects2056 2 роки тому
Change is inevitable, the only constant really. We will win. The govt will fear us. We got this.
@skeletonmandiecastcollector
@skeletonmandiecastcollector 2 роки тому
@@jamieallen1150 I think The Cyberpunk Lore predicted the future.
@stephaniestinnett6124
The Government is pretty Cockey at the moment believing we are stupid and they can do anything and change society as they see fit.. every time they trip or fumble .. more and more people awaken ... not WOKE but AWAKE... our ancestors FOUGHT to separate from Britain and by God The US will fight back against Socialism, Totarialism Communism Etc. Thank you Tom Macdonald for reminding us of who we are. They should know..to quote a great song.. EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE..EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE.. WE'LL BE WATCHING YOU!
@stephaniestinnett6124
We have to do whatever we can to secure the future for our kids and grandkids etc
@NotebookLives
@NotebookLives 2 роки тому
This is fucking flawless. The performance, the editing, the speech, the marketing aspect. As an artist myself, this inspires me a whole lot.
@seanA416
@seanA416 2 роки тому
Tom MacDonald and Nova are true artists! :)
@NotebookLives
@NotebookLives 2 роки тому
@@seanA416 Very true. That is something that cannot be denied, whether you agree with Tom on certain subjects or not.
@mattkissmyasstyrants8676
@mattkissmyasstyrants8676 2 роки тому
Go Get em Notebook!
@dhoyda
@dhoyda 2 роки тому
His girlfriend has a lot to do with it. I don't think most people know that his girlfriend was sorta fucked over by the music industry and didn't want that to happen to him as well so that's why he has stayed independent. She also does quite of bit of the chorus work, both writing and performing when it's not just him rapping alone.
@seanA416
@seanA416 2 роки тому
@@NotebookLives exactly. Someone can 100% disagree with all of Tom's opinions but no one can deny his talent!
@jwmax1234
@jwmax1234 2 роки тому
Just gotta say much love for you and your message. Paying for you to have the needed strength everyday. You are making a difference!!!
@CH-hq7kr
@CH-hq7kr 2 роки тому
OMG. You get me so jacked up to fight for freedom! Keep it coming!!!!!!!!! WOOW WOOT. LET FREEDOM RING!!
@JeremyThielman
@JeremyThielman 2 роки тому
This guy is uniting the races “they” are trying to divide. This guy is bringing generations of families together in one message of unity. God places kings in power and removes kings from their place. I think God is using this guy to unite the people against the kings. But without Christ we are nothing.
@justinunion7586
@justinunion7586 2 роки тому
He’s not uniting any races he’s appropriating rap for the sole purpose of distracting millions of Americans from global black issues.
@WillfulMirror8
@WillfulMirror8 2 роки тому
@@justinunion7586 lol, people make it an issue but just like Morgan Freeman has said in response to being asked about what to do about racism, he said "stop talking about it" but here you are, making it an "issue" that isn't an issue
@justinunion7586
@justinunion7586 2 роки тому
@@WillfulMirror8 Yes, a rich black actor paid by white people speaks on behalf of all the black people in the world and to white people that basically means racism isn’t an issue and people shouldn’t talk about it. Funny how that works.
@lil_idita
@lil_idita 2 роки тому
@@justinunion7586 wdym?
@toddwatts2178
@toddwatts2178 2 роки тому
@@justinunion7586 You're not even black, shut the hell up, and sit down.
@SignalCore1
@SignalCore1 2 роки тому
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
@SignalCore1
@SignalCore1 2 роки тому
@Channel name I hear what you’re saying, but you’ve misunderstood the meaning of Ben Franklin’s statement. It’s not a liberty vs safety statement and it does not contradict your comment that in order ‘to be safe you need to be free’, in fact it supports that notion. It proclaims that we should NEVER relinquish any of your liberty for the sake of short term safety. Our rights as person should always remain in tact regardless of whether we’re safe or not. This warning from Ben Franklin was specifically to address times of crisis when people are afraid and more apt to be willing to relinquish some of their liberty in order to be more safe in the short term. The Patriot Act is an excellent example of this.
@tonybelmonte1724
@tonybelmonte1724 2 роки тому
"DESERVE NEITHER AND WILL LOSE BOTH".
@anaana2365
@anaana2365 2 роки тому
Agreed
@nick2105
@nick2105 2 роки тому
@@SignalCore1 ukposts.info/have/v-deo/oIeJl2ZneIpmlZ8.html
@nick2105
@nick2105 2 роки тому
@Channel name ukposts.info/have/v-deo/oIeJl2ZneIpmlZ8.html
@brentcullen9740
@brentcullen9740 2 роки тому
Tom Is great thanks for your music god bless
@darrenboyd8780
@darrenboyd8780 Рік тому
you never fail to deliver in what ever you do! you are the voice along with the rst of us and we demand to be heard!
Tom MacDonald Answers The Most Google'd Questions About Tom MacDonald
5:19
Tom MacDonald - "Dear Slim" (PRODUCED BY EMINEM)
3:26
Tom MacDonald
Переглядів 20 млн
skibidi toilet 72 (part 1)
03:06
DaFuq!?Boom!
Переглядів 25 млн
Рятувальники дістали дівчину з-під завалів будинку
00:57
Суспільне Новини
Переглядів 633 тис.
5 things that happened after Jesus died